Circupool sj45 issue

Has been working great and has cut my pump time in half...however.

It rained quite a bit a few weeks ago and I noticed the cell would give a low salt red after and hour or so. I tested the salt and it was 3500 so I brought it up to 3750. That worked for a while and now it started going red again. I tested and sure enough it’s at 3750. I’m hesitate to bring it up to 4000. Any advice or should I call tech support Monday?

The cell thinks your salt level is low because all of the fresh rain is on top, so as is it gets sucked into the skimmer, it's taking that top layer of fresh water. You might try turning your salt cell off for maybe an hour and doing some brushing to mix your water a bit more top to bottom. That should solve it.

I think you need to call tech support. Something is not right.
I just installed a brand new RJ+30 and having a similar problem which I will start my own thread about. My salt is 3700. The RJ 30 menu "Salt Now" says its much lower.......

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.