Gold Supporter
May 10, 2018
Wimberley Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Just checking to see what everyone else has paid for the RJ-60. I’ve made the decision to go salt as I’m tired of lugging chlorine.
Discount Salt Pools has a promotion to get an RJ-60 at $10 over the price of an RJ-45. The price comes out to $1399 before taxes and shipping.

I know prices will be lower in the winter but not sure by how much. Any feedback on what you paid for your RJ-60 or seasonal price changes would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Just checking to see what everyone else has paid for the RJ-60. I’ve made the decision to go salt as I’m tired of lugging chlorine.
Discount Salt Pools has a promotion to get an RJ-60 at $10 over the price of an RJ-45. The price comes out to $1399 before taxes and shipping.

I know prices will be lower in the winter but not sure by how much. Any feedback on what you paid for your RJ-60 or seasonal price changes would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Last October I paid $935 for the RJ60+ and Convenience Kit (before taxes).

he has sales all the time, you just have to keep checking... but the prices do keep going up every year, just like everything else unfortunately...

that is where I bought my SJ45 5 years ago, great company... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.