Chorinator turns off when 3 wires plug in

Digitalbobbo

Jun 11, 2021
Ontario
Having some trouble with my Clearwater LM2-24 system. When the breaker is on, the chlorinator lights are on, with the No Flow light red. As soon as I plug in the blue, black and red wires to the cell, the chlorinator lights go completely out as if off. If I pull the black one, lights go on w red No Flow light. If I leave black and blue in, but pull red, lights go out.
I called my pool store and the unit is discontinued and they can't help me. Hoping someone here can because I can't afford to purchase a new salt chlorination system at the moment. I've never had a issue with it and it's a new cell from 2 years ago, in great condition. I appreciate all help!

Maybe the answer is included in this manual:

Otherwise call Zodiac Pool Care Canada. There phone number is on the last page of the manual. Perhaps it's still under warranty.
Thanks! Yeah I've gone through the troubleshooting manual a few times and it tells me nothing for my problem. Thanks for pointing out the number, I'll give them a call. I sent an email but I'll hit them multiple ways I guess.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.