Montgomery Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
New pool owner here. I’m kinda ocd when it comes to my pool . Just check my fc and it is at 1.6 . My cya is 50 . Want to add my liquid chlorine and raise it to 7ppm . Right now it’s 1pm and 89 degrees in Texas . Can I add my liquid now or best to wait till even ? Just not sure what effects the hot sun will have
Thank you
This site is awesome 👏

Best to get your FC into acceptable range ASAP. You will lose some to the sun, but better than getting algae and losing more to that.

For the FC test, use a 10ml sample and count each drop as 0.5ppm - you'll save reagents and it will be plenty accurate enough for your needs. :)

Best to get your FC into acceptable range ASAP. You will lose some to the sun, but better than getting algae and losing more to that.

For the FC test, use a 10ml sample and count each drop as 0.5ppm - you'll save reagents and it will be plenty accurate enough for your needs. :)
Perfect Thank you sir

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.