Chlorine & Acid Supply Shortage???

Janitorial supply houses also sell liquid chlorine.
Amen to that. If you’re in a bad supply area, get crafty. Find the office / home cleaning services and ask where they get their supplies. They’ll either sell you some on the side or point you in a direction you never thought of. :)

Reactions: YippeeSkippy
So I'm still struggling with chlorine. Lowes had 9 bottles left, date code from January and stored outdoors but in the full shade. I bought them anyway. Weis (grocery) has 12.5% but it is stored on the front sidewalk and gets a few hours of sun every day. I bought a bottle and measured it to be down to 8.5%. They only have 4 bottles left and even with degradation I'll be buying those too....just to have anything at all.

Good to know. I went to two local pool supply houses and Home Depot. No inventory here in Riverside, CA and no ETA on restock. Of course that was almost a week ago…. I found a supply house a little further away and got a case, because that was their limit. Hoping that this is just a blip but only time will tell. Thanks again.

i'm only a bit south of you and just got 2 gallons of MA at leslie's in menifee on sunday. they hadn't mentioned any shortages.

My local Leslies has been out of MA for a few weeks now. Local Lowes has it, but 14 percent so I have to add twice as much or twice as often. Found a local Mom and Pop store that has 31 percent, but is limited to 2 gallons per customer. Local Leslies is only about a mile away, so I wish they could start having it again. This is the ONLY thing I buy at Leslies.

Gary

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.