Chlorinating after AA treatment

May 13, 2018
Matthews NC
Hi all! We just completed a successful AA treatment yesterday. But with the weather being so warm this weekend, I was wondering how soon it's safe to start adjusting my pH and adding chlorine? I know the original Thread about treating the stain says 24 hours. It's been about 18. Wondering if I can start slowly adding bleach or if I should wait another 6 hours for the full 24. Thanks!!

Dirtyrat, metal stains are a bear. My stains disappeared after about 3 lb of AA, 3 hours to circulate, followed with two and a half bottles of Jack's magic to sequester. Now I'm just managing chlorine levels. Tested every hour yesterday and added chlorine. Testing every 2 hours today. It's not eating quite as much as I expected, but not maintaining fully either! Also dealing with the super cloudy water from sequestrant. Adding DE tonight to help with that! Hoping for sparkly blue in another day or two

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.