Chalky Fiberglass Pool

Jenn, sorry to hear about your experience. While I separated your post from the other thread to prevent a hijack scenario, I did add a link it in your post above to show the relationship to the others. Like you, some of us FG owners have unexplained chalkiness and faded gelcoats that seem to go beyond the normal, expected oxidation process over the years. You might post a full set of water results from your K-2006 just so we can see if anything odd stands out. If the results look good, then hopefully Latham will be kind enough to give you some customer service. Let us know how it goes.

Thank you!
I can post later today. It’s been like this for 2 years now though.

Jenn, sorry to hear about your experience. While I separated your post from the other thread to prevent a hijack scenario, I did add a link it in your post above to show the relationship to the others. Like you, some of us FG owners have unexplained chalkiness and faded gelcoats that seem to go beyond the normal, expected oxidation process over the years. You might post a full set of water results from your K-2006 just so we can see if anything odd stands out. If the results look good, then hopefully Latham will be kind enough to give you some customer service. Let us know how it goes.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.