Can Anyone Identify This

RodRamos

In The Industry
Jul 24, 2019
Trinity, Florida
So we are installing an 18x52 AGP burried 2 feet in ground. I would like to avoid having the pump at the same height as the plumbing (skimmer etc). I saw this image on pinterest without much info and was hoping someone here could identify this burried container.
Thank you.
20200626_184018.jpg

That looks pretty cool, but unfortunately I have no idea where you could find one. I also worry that it would start to collect dirt and dust and become a bit of a mess after a while. It could also make it difficult to work on the equipment if you needed to lean into access everything.

Is there a reason you don’t want to put the pump at ground level? There’s certainly no technical reason that it can’t be at the same height as your skimmer or is it just an aestetic thing?

Pump motors get hot and need air flow. So while this is a really neat idea it is almost certainly not going to go well as shown. Now if you could figure out a good way to water cool the pump motor, you might be on to something....

Pump motors get hot and need air flow. So while this is a really neat idea it is almost certainly not going to go well as shown. Now if you could figure out a good way to water cool the pump motor, you might be on to something....
Those two jugs of chemicals stored below the electronics are also iffy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.