Bubbles coming out of return

The bubbles are likely from your SWG as @Donldson has suggested. To verify you can try to turn the SWG to 0% one day while you are seeing the bubbles and see if they go away. The second test would be to shut off you pump overnight and see if either you pump basket or filter empties out, this would only happen if they are above the waterline.

Thanks guys. I never really occurred to me that it could be the SWG. It likely is running when I notice the bubbles. I'll turn it to 0% tomorrow morning and see if the bubbles go away. The pump and filter are above the waterline, so if they did empty overnight, what does that tell me?

If either empties, that would indicate a leak in the pipes, which could also cause the bubbles, if you had a suction leak somewhere.

If it kinda looks like the fizz from a carbonated drink then its likely just the SWG.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.