Hello, I'm new to this board. I posted a topic about my t100 test and me not having good cya and TA a few days back in the chemical forum. I got my pH up to 7.2 and my chlorine to shock level 25ppm (CYA is 90 and pool was swampy green). I am going to put down the cya soon and also lower my shock level, however, in the meantime, my pool went from green to having clear water, but i couldnt see the deep end. I started vaccuming and all sorts of dirt/leaves/pine straw kept being vaccuumed and turned my pool greyish/brownish now, which the grey im guessing is dead algae? My question is, should I keep my filter running 24/7 to get rid of all this stuff and also vaccum or should I turn it off at night to let it settle and then turn it back on the next day and vaccum as well? Thank you.