Bought a house...theres a hole in the backyard

Bump. Your pool is the closest I can find to the one we have an offer in on (foreclosure). I'd love to hear if you've done anything else with this or had it repaired? (Mine is empty and has been for sometime causing the floor to need major repairs).

One word of concern about leaving a pool like this is the chance of a side wall collapse. My wife and I looked at a foreclosure house a couple of years ago where this happened, the vinyl liner pool in the back yard had been left empty and a section along the deep end about 20 feet long and maybe 8 feet wide had caved into the pool, there was also an in floor hot tub in the sun room of the house which had floated up about 18 inches.

Ike

Pool is repaired, there was a large cave in that the pool company didn't see to begin with but they fixed it all. Current water temp is 86* and all 3 kids are swimming as we speak. Total cost was $10,XXX for all repairs including the Digital SWG and full hot tub repair on the deck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.