Nazareth/PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
I have my new heater, the install instruction, page #23 show the standard bonding lug location on the bottom right outside of the sheet metal skin. Its a painted or coated surface. There is also no spot down there that I can see to attach the lug to. Anyone have a picture of their bonding location on the Raypak?

CAUTION: Heater must be electrically grounded and bonded. Bonding lug is provided loose with the heater.
Install bonding lug on lower right or left side of jacket as necessary for bonding the heater. Mounting hole is provided on the jacket.

These items are shipped inside a box in the carton with the heater:
Standard Unit (POLYMER HEADERS)
1. “Pagoda” top
2. 2" CPVC union half with "O" rings (2)
3. Plastic pipe finish flange for gas line
4. Bonding lug with mounting screw (Digital models only)

Can you show a picture of the lower right side?

I have the lug and the screw that came in the bag. But do not see a spot on the right side of the outside of the heater to screw it to. Its too dark out now to take a picture.

Found it! I feel like a dummy. I ran 1/2" seal-tite conduit to the new heater. The conduit was directly over the little hole for the bonding lug screw. So I couldn't see it. :censored:
What a dork, huh?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.