Blank canvas in Laughlin, NV.

So my spa check valve needed to be replaced, unions for the salt cell both had cracks too.

Issue 1: wanted to put in a new 3 way valve too but had no way to turn off pool return. (Pool is elevated above pool equipment. Thanks Mr. Gravity!)
Had an extra ball valve so i somehow was able to install that before the pool totally drained out...
Issue 2: I had a few spare 2" unions to replace the salt cell ones, but guess what, different threadings...?!::#+* waiting for Amazon to come to the rescue today.

A day in the life... Hehe
20221114_130309~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: BigPapaSmurf
Get yourself some return blockers as well as something to block off the skimmer for the future. Once you get them you will not need them again LOL at least that is how it goes at my house :roll:

OF COURSE the threads were different sigh...............but glad you found what was wrong and know how to fix it! Well done!

Reactions: BigPapaSmurf
Peek a boo. Started the day out positive. Fully wiped out. Attempted to set up intellichem, failed most of everything i did. Now can't even get the the thing powered up, float cell is leaking and I'm out of patience.
Started by screwing in water return and cracked the 2" pvc "t".
20230411_114609.jpg
That's after i redid the plumbing because of swg leak. 😡
About ready to throw this expensive thing against the wall.
20230411_153006.jpg
Have had water in my pool for about a year now, I'm just finishing up the connecting table with left over travertine.
20230410_141220.jpg
That's my latest have a great day...

😄

Reactions: Newdude
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

Guess that is how you were feeling after all of that! Yeah time to walk away for a bit! Hope things go better the next time you get near it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.