Best Tanning Ledge Chairs

TLB347

Jul 18, 2020
Georgia
Hi! Can you all share your favorite tanning ledge chair pics and info? I initially wanted to go with the ledge loungers but I’m having second thoughts due to the price. There’s so many other things we need to buy, that I’m not sure if they are the best choice. Thank you!!

Welcome to TFP :)

They are not cheap are they and it all adds up... you are not the first person to ask about them and there is no good answer... You could wait a year and get the ones you want or get one now and one later...

I bought 4 and for the life of me I can not find where I bought them...

here is a search for lounge chairs on the site :)

Reactions: TLB347

They are not cheap are they and it all adds up... you are not the first person to ask about them and there is no good answer... You could wait a year and get the ones you want or get one now and one later...

We got plastic adirondack chairs from Lowes. Really inexpensive, and folks can sit there and visit with the people in the pool or spa. 20190615_153006.jpg

Reactions: colinn and TLB347

We went with the ledge lounger, but opted for the chair that sits more upright (but still leaning back a good deal).

We went to the showroom and the chair was much more comfortable and $100 cheaper. Still a stupid amount of money to spend on plastic, but at least it wasn't as expensive as the lounger.

Reactions: TLB347
We went with the ledge lounger, but opted for the chair that sits more upright (but still leaning back a good deal).

We went to the showroom and the chair was much more comfortable and $100 cheaper. Still a stupid amount of money to spend on plastic, but at least it wasn't as expensive as the lounger.

We bought the same ones and they are fantastic

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Its all a matter of what kind you want. Both of those previous models look great but i don't think they allow the user to be partially in the water when using them. The loungers mentioned above on Amazon are for those who want the in and out of water experience.

We purchased our tanning ledge chairs from www.aquachairs.com. For a set of 2, you’re looking at roughly $400 in savings over the original (and pricey) ledge loungers with really no discernible difference in appearance. We are very pleased with ours!! The picture is professional photography taken of our pool and paid for by our PB (hence the logo).

Attachments

• 8CE83E16-E720-4187-A32F-34E6085A86F7.jpeg
    8CE83E16-E720-4187-A32F-34E6085A86F7.jpeg
    508.8 KB · Views: 306
I have decided to go with "Terra Sol Sonoma Pool Lounge" -> https://amzn.to/3DZaeJv

They are the cheap way each to get the Ledge Lounger look (and feel based on reviews) without the extreme cost. If you read most of the Amazon reviews, the hack is to drill a hole on the side (middle) and at the edge of the foot to let water in (for weight) so they don't float away.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.