Bent Leg on Intex Ultra Frame 16x48 round

Aug 13, 2018
Salem, Oregon
So I just noticed, after 2 yrs of having this pool up, that the back side leg is bent inwards. I also noticed that 3 or 4 of the other legs have slipped inwards towards the pool off the blocks. Obviously this appears to be a leveling problems with the ground - but, being Oregon, and the rain, it's virtually impossible to keep the soil level :( I ordered the new leg, was planning on slowly jacking it up at the bent leg to replace, and then the others to slide them back out so that I dont have to drain it. Anyone else run into a bent leg, and reconcile relatively easily?

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: I suppose the good thing is you found the problem(s) before something catastrophic happened. Now when the leg comes in, be careful about that swap. While I have seen others do the same thing you are suggesting (jacking it up), the official TFP forum reply would be to remove water for safety first. However you chose to do it,be careful and let us know how it turns out. Good luck! :swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.