Tx coast
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I could be living ina. Fantasy land. But I’m curious if a battery robot exists. if not, it should.

I have battery powered lawn mower, weed eater, chainsaw, etc. heck even my daily driver is battery powered.
Very curious about this as my pool is going to have concrete stools in it. And the cord of a robot will be an issue.

Dolphin tried it out a few years ago and it was a failure. Battery couldn’t supply more than a 90 minute cycle time before needing hours of recharging. Considering the high costs involved in replacing large capacity Li-ion batteries in the world of tools, I don’t imagine a robot owner would be too happy shelling out a hundred dollars or more per year to replace a battery ravaged by the extremes of being outdoor in the sun and heat.
With benches and a complicated pool design, the M series Dolphins are your safest bet. Cord shouldn’t be a problem. Most of the cord is floating all the time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.