Bad Sensor

ARS

Silver Supporter
Nov 30, 2015
Los Gatos, CA
Hi, I upgraded my Jandy RS8 controller about a year ago. My water sensor got damaged and I replaced it successfully. Lately the air temp reads in the 90s in the morning but drops to about air temp after the pump is on. Could it be the sensor or the controller? Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

If the temperature changes when the pump turns on, I would suspect that it's probably mounted in the plumbing.

Do you have the temperature sensors connected to the correct connections?

If the temperature changes when the pump turns on, I would suspect that it's probably mounted in the plumbing.

Do you have the temperature sensors connected to the correct connections?
Thanks JamesW, This is what is puzzling me. The water sensor, in the piping system, works correctly and is accurate within 2 degrees. The air sensor is the issue and I do have it hooked up to the right connections. It read almost 100 degrees this morning, I turned on the pump and it went down 20 degrees after an hour or so. Any suggestions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.