Autopilot Pool Pilot Digital stuck in Demo Mode

Darcybavery

Jun 11, 2020
Phoenix, NY
Just bought a house with a pool and I can’t get the unit out of demo mode.

I followed manual and push menu then arrow to installer menu but when I try to hit select on installer menu it goes back to main screen.

How do I disable demo mode?

You have to press and hold the SELECT button for approximately 13-seconds to select the installer menu.

Enable Demo:
(This is a special display mode, which does not impact salt readings or temperature readings. Note that chlorine will not be regenerated even though valid readings for volts and amps will show on the “Test Pool Pilot” menu.)

1. Press MENU; press up arrow or down arrow until “Installer Menu” is displayed; then press SELECT for 13 seconds.

2. To disable demo mode, press up arrow or down arrow until “Disable demo” is displayed, then press SELECT. Unit will reset and operate in normal mode.

3. To enable demo mode, press up arrow or down arrow until “Enable demo” is displayed, then press SELECT.

*** DEMO *** will flash, then DIG-220 will reset into demo mode.

Go to Exit Menu Mode and Press SELECT to exit menu mode.

You have to press and hold the SELECT button for approximately 13-seconds to select the installer menu.

Enable Demo:
(This is a special display mode, which does not impact salt readings or temperature readings. Note that chlorine will not be regenerated even though valid readings for volts and amps will show on the “Test Pool Pilot” menu.)

1. Press MENU; press up arrow or down arrow until “Installer Menu” is displayed; then press SELECT for 13 seconds.

2. To disable demo mode, press up arrow or down arrow until “Disable demo” is displayed, then press SELECT. Unit will reset and operate in normal mode.

3. To enable demo mode, press up arrow or down arrow until “Enable demo” is displayed, then press SELECT.

*** DEMO *** will flash, then DIG-220 will reset into demo mode.

Go to Exit Menu Mode and Press SELECT to exit menu mode.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.