Atlantic Regency Pools

MelissaNH

May 22, 2020
Rochester, NH
Hi Everyone! I have an Atlantic Regency Pool and we are new to "above ground pools". We purchased a solar cover this past weekend, but I can't run the pool filter with it on because the return blows it to the other side of the pool! I've searched high and low for a fix and the best one I've found is to adjust the return to blow further down. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that my return is adjustable. When I visited the pool store today, the owner said it should be and that she's never heard of such a thing. She suggested that perhaps when my husband put it together, he put the "eyeball" in backwards. My husband says he definitely did not. Our return doesn't look anything like the one she showed me at the pool store. SO... I'm wondering if anyone has this type of pool and has found they have return that is not adjustable? The pool didn't come with a paper manual - just a useless DVD - which doesn't even have our pool listed. I can't seem to find a website for Atlantic Pools to see if I can find the manual. I'm so frustrated. Sigh... Just trying to figure this out. I'm thinking we'll have to by a new part and find a way to put it in without draining the water down ($$$). Thank you so much in advance and I hope this post makes sense!

Hey Melissa. Sorry its not going so well yet. A pic would really help make some sense out of this one as to if it's adjustable or not. Also, what about adding a couple of inches of water ? It can really stop the turbulence of the return.

Reactions: MelissaNH
Hey Melissa. Sorry its not going so well yet. A pic would really help make some sense out of this one as to if it's adjustable or not. Also, what about adding a couple of inches of water ? It can really stop the turbulence of the return.
Thank you! It's already dark here, but I will post a pic tomorrow. I was planning to take one with me when I visit the pool store AGAIN. Gosh, I feel like I live there!

Reactions: newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.