Jan 18, 2021
Uniontown, OH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Howdy,

This is for anyone with an Aquasport 52 pool. Can you tell me the measurement from the top of the pool to the bottom of the skimmer? Also how much space the hose connection to the skimmer takes up? I'm looking to see how far I can put it in the ground but still leave the plumbing above ground. I can't find this info on any of the manuals or brochures.

Thank you!

It really depends on the skimmer you use... Some are longer than others... Mine is about 18 inches and it is installed about 4 inches down from the top of the pool... then you have the pipes coming out the bottom of the skimmer... So that is about 25 inches or so from the top of the pool...

Again, this will be something that you will need to measure with your skimmer and pool to know how many inches you need...

How do you intend to keep water of the side of the pool?

It really depends on the skimmer you use... Some are longer than others... Mine is about 18 inches and it is installed about 4 inches down from the top of the pool... then you have the pipes coming out the bottom of the skimmer... So that is about 25 inches or so from the top of the pool...

Again, this will be something that you will need to measure with your skimmer and pool to know how many inches you need...

How do you intend to keep water of the side of the pool?
Thanks for details. Yes I'll have to get the model number for the skimmer and add the measurements you provided.

Can you clarify the question about keeping water off the side of the pool?

I'll be putting a drain pipe around the pool that connects to the rain drain line that goes away from the house. Should keep things dry. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

I just looked up your pool, Don't ask why I did not last time :oops: It is designed to go partially in ground... It will be fine.. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.