AquaRite Logic Sub-Menus Unaccessible

mjkkb2

Apr 11, 2017
Richmond, VA
EDIT: I believe I have the AquaPlus system.

Hi, just joined today. Have a problem with accessing menus on my Aqua Plus control panel. Opened up the pool last weekend and the mechanics seem to be in order. Filter/Pump operates, even my last years timer settings were retained (for filter on/off, lights on off etc). I can scroll through the various menus (default, settings, timers, configuration) but cannot access any sub-menus in any of them. Pressing the <> buttons does nothing. Pressing the +/- buttons emits a beep sound but that's all. The panel is les than 2 years old. Would love to hear some troubleshooting tips before I call a pool service company.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I suspect that it's a bad display board.

The board might not have a secure connection to the main board.

You could remove and reinstall the display board connector ribbon cable. Check both ends.

However, I think that I would try filing a warranty claim first.

I did the <> to no avail. I also pulled the display board off and looked at it and didn't see any burn spots or anything wrong with it.
The display is still under warranty but it's a Good Friday and looks like their support line is closed.
Thanks everyone for commenting.

- - - Updated - - -

I did try killing power and restarting, didn't help.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.