Aquapure 1400 Caps Won't come off

Aug 17, 2016
Florida
So 2 of the 3 caps won't budge, the sensor cap won't budge and the back plumbing cap won't budge, both are torn to Darn from me using oil pliers on them, I have tried a strap wrench. Nothing seems to work. Had the kid out who cleans debri out of my pool weekly and he couldn't get it either. I'm at a loss here. About to spend another $135 for hawkins to comeback out. They were already out once to tell me my salt cell was dead, and wanted to replace it for 900. But, of course the DYI self bought it from pool supplies since everything was good but the cell. I had all the caps off 2 weeks ago, apparently hawkins tightened them all up again and of course now wen I have the new salt cell,. it won't budge. Any suggestions? I am boiling water right now, I don't know what else to try. I've used all the leverage and strength I have and nothing works... The back cap just makes the whole unit turn, except for the fact it only will turn so far because of the cord on the sensor.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.