Apple Watch Swimproof and connect to Intellicenter?

JJ_Tex

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 17, 2019
Prosper, TX (DFW)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
My 4 year old fitbit is nearing end of life and I'm trying to plan for its replacement.

Do the AppleWatch users have any complaints with it being "swimproof" and actually swimming with it on a regular basis?

Also, I see that I can get the pentair intellicenter app on it. Is it just like the iPhone app? It would be nice to not have to have my phone near to pool for lights, temperature changes, etc.

I have an Apple watch series 3 which I have been swimming with for 2 years now and have no issues. I have the Intellitouch and it is really slow to connect. Not sure if that is the watch or the Intellitouch. It is convenient though if the pump is off or you want to turn on the lights. Its very basic with temp and toggle switches to turn things off/on.

Reactions: JJ_Tex
My daughter swims with the series 5 all the time no issues. It has some sort of vibrator to remove water when you are done swimming.

Reactions: JJ_Tex
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.