Anyone hear about this HydraPure system that Hayward is coming out?

I am getting Hydrapure installed by the end of May hopefully.

The installer liked this over the exposed unit and also said it was better than Hydrorite.

-RD

I think you'd better rethink that install. Why use something that isn't completely effective without chlorine which you'll have to add also. SO why pay for the device?

Ozone also chews up chlorine so you'll end up needing to use more.

Don't be taken in by the builder who either gets these free or at great discount which also requires you to buy replacement parts (from him, he hopes).

Maddie :flower:

I had a couple of instances where we were out of town and I lost the balance. This pool has bugs and frogs in it and I've got to stay on top of it. I figured this would help and also with kids using it. I have a chlorinator which should maintain the chlorine level.

I'm all for more information. Deciding between a bit more chlorine from the chlorinator vs more auto cleaning is easy. I didn't know it used more chlorine. I actually it would reduce it some. By 70% if the marketing is valid.

Last edited:
The pump runs 24/7, but sometimes scheduling errors occur. It's debris daily from overhead trees and once a frog got stuck.

I updated my profile. The previous home owner put in Omnilogic and Sense and Dispense. I can't tell from the ORP probe - T-9 or T-15. I am repainting, replacing the Omni lights, fixing a spillover valve and liked the idea of Hydrapure making things simpler. This is going to be my 2nd season. 1st one was a lot of learning.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.