anyone having a pool party for the 4th of July?

orthofish said:
I don't have the biggest pool but I do have 63 acres to pitch tents on :party:
There seems to be a party everyday at my house, whether I'm there or not :-D In just a few minutes I'm through scanning people and will be off all next week :whoot: :thequeen:
Everyone have a fabulous 4th.
RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD trip!!! 63 acres sounds like Jeepin country!!!
:wink:

We had a party last year and we had such a great time...I told my husband, "July 4th is OUR party." We are always too busy around other holidays (our anniversary is Labor Day weekend) so it's a perfect time for us. We are having the party, 23 adults and 11 kids, tomorrow (er, today)...swimming (of course), games, ribs, pulled pork, beer, margaritas...LOTS of food. Then once it gets dark, fireworks! I'm up way too late doing last minute things (like checking TFP, ha!) so I'm off to bed soon.

Hope everyone was a great, safe 4th!

The kids and I are hosting our first pool party ever tomorrow. Relatives are coming over for the usual fair; grilling, yard games, fireworks, BSing and SWIMMING!! I got the pool done just in time thanks to all the help here!

:cheers: :party: :!: :!: EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT 4TH WEEKEND :!: :!: :whoot: :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.