Any Good deals on Drums for Stenner?

runboy

Jun 26, 2018
Mesa/AZ
Thinking about adding a Stenner System and couldn't find any good deals on Drums. I am thinking 15 gallons+
Any suggestions?
Not running SWG, but could tell most Stenner questions looked to be in the SWG forum.

Runboy, I think I got my tanks from that same guy on Craigslist! I buried mine for the stenner install after being inspired by another TFP user who did it (but with a 50 gallon tank, wow).

https://www.troublefreepool.com/thr...buried-tank-for-AZ-heat?p=1515620#post1515620

Nice. I didn't bury mine. I have too many pipes running underground where my tank is. I might try and insulate it a bit from the elements. Super happy with the install though. Nice not having to worry about adding Chlorine every day.

I'm also in AZ in Gilbert. My storage area is outside in the tool shed for my chlorine pump. Due to the heat I stick with a smaller container so I don't take up needed space and don't have excess chlorine sitting around being degraded by the high desert heat. I refill from Home Depot stock buying 10%, 8 gallons at a time for $3.09 a gallon. It is rarely older than 2-3 weeks of manufacture date and I'm at Home Depot at least every weekend once or twice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.