Another ScreenLogic Not Connecting Locally

k Curran

Oct 29, 2021
Florida
I know this has been asked before, but hoping someone can give a quick solution. Wishful thinking!?!?!? Long story short. My ScreenLogic will not connect locally. I did have a new modem installed. I have reset both the EasyTouch box which is connected to the modem, as well as reset the Wifi from the control panel. Neither have worked. I do have a Google Mesh system attached to the modem as well. I don't think that is the issue though, as it was working with the same setup with the old modem.

Anyway, any help, recommendations, etc., would be greatly appreciated. It still connects remotely but man it drives my OCD crazy that it won't connect locally. Thanks.
I have this same issue after setting up the Google Mesh network in my house. My guess is that because Google Mesh combines it's bands and "meshes" them together that the app is on one band and the phone is on another band, but there is not a way, that I know of, to get them on the same band. I also can successfully control remotely and with my Alexa, but not locally on the app. Monitoring this thread for any advise.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.