Two weeks after I treated the pool only once with a clarifier, the pool cleared to my satisfaction. I don't know whether it was the clarifier or the 2 to 3 ppm FC I have been maintaining with a daily 1/2 cup of 8.25% bleach. I hope the 3 ppm level recommended by you will keep the accumulation off my liner. Thanks for your help.

Two weeks after I treated the pool only once with a clarifier, the pool cleared to my satisfaction. I don't know whether it was the clarifier or the 2 to 3 ppm FC I have been maintaining with a daily 1/2 cup of 8.25% bleach. I hope the 3 ppm level recommended by you will keep the accumulation off my liner. Thanks for your help.

how long ago did you replace the cartridge in your filter? All those things are supposed to be caught there but eventually comes the point when it can't hold it anymore and releases back to the pool.

I replaced the cartridge on 3/15 which was before I swept the liner deposits. I've cleaned the cartridge once since replacing but not since adding the clarifier. How can it release back into the pool if the circulating system, which also maintains a set water temperature, eventually passes all the pool water through the filter? I ask this because there is a indicator for a clogged filter that has never displayed. Current picture of pool below.
DSCN3880.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.