Ahh-some Questions

rob.mwpropane

In The Industry
Jun 9, 2015
Baldwin, Maryland
Good day,

I'm thinking of doing a treatment or 2 and I've emailed the manufacturer. Is there any reason why people don't let it sit overnight or for an extended period of time? My swim spa (1700 gallons) would be a real bear to do multiple treatments to. Would it be better to let it sit?

I was thinking let it sit, turn the pumps on every few hours, drain and fill the next day? I've got no experience with this, but 15 min seems like a really quick time for this stuff to work just to hurry and get rid of it.

Thanks, and everyone have a happy 4th!

Wow, fast response by the manufacturer. They said only use 2oz in a spa that size. He said in larger spas it's 1oz for every 1000 gallons. He said could let it sit, but we (meaning me even though my wife likes me to say we) would have to wipe down the gunk from the sides after every pump run so it doesn't stick to the acrylic.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.