AGP Stenner Pump

brunnesa

Bronze Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
Tuttle Ok
Has anyone set up a Stenner pump on a above ground pool? I am trying to figure out where I could put a tank and keep it out of the sun. Looking for automation. Putting in a new 24' round Trevi AGP and want automation without salt. Using a Pentair Superflow VS pump and 24'' sand filter. Thanks.

Ok, I will get a storage shed and put my pump, filter and Stenner pump set up in. Looks like my pool will be around 14000 gallons, so would this Stenner set up work? Stenner 15 Gallon Tank System With 100 PSI Fixed Pump 1/4 Inch Tube

Looks like a 24' pool uses around a half gallon of chlorine a day from what I have read. I realize many factors contribute to this. My plan is to run this off of a separate timer as my pump has a built in timer. What do I need for tubing from the Stenner pump to the pool line? Thanks.

I have the 3GPD pump and it works well. Some people buy larger pumps because they want to run them less and that would work as well.

I use about a quart of 10% bleach per day. Our pool holds 13,000 gallons and it's a 24' x 52" round pool.

All the tubing you need should come with that kit. Get the black tubing as it's UV resistant.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.