Advice on above the ground pool

So it looks like they deal might have been too good to be true. The pool was in stock from last year, and when the guy found out what the pool prices went up to this year I haven’t heard back from him. My suspicion is he realized he was giving me too good of a deal and he’s now avoiding me 😏. I’m considering buying a pool from pool factory and trying to find an independent installer. The saltwater aurora sounds intriguing. I’m guessing that one would last me a while? I’m trying to find one of really good quality that will last a long time. Also, do you have any tips on finding an independent installer? From some googling I did it’s hard to find someone who isn’t also selling the pools. Thanks again for your thoughts.
Even at last years pricing/cost that is virtually impossible WITHOUT installation included. Definitively is a phenomenal pool, like truly a beast of a design. Blows my mind that folks see an Optimum or Radiant side by side next to a traditional above ground and don’t understand the difference.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.