Advice on 27' 17,150gal AGP and SWG

Our Aquatrol system has been excellent and I would recommend it to you. My pool is approx 18K gal as we have a hopper. My pool gets sunlight most of the day down here in Mississippi and we have no real issues that a little adding here and there has not fixed. Honestly, I had worse issues with boatman bugs and neighborhood pests than with any of my equipment.

momov2 said:
Our Aquatrol system has been excellent and I would recommend it to you. My pool is approx 18K gal as we have a hopper. My pool gets sunlight most of the day down here in Mississippi and we have no real issues that a little adding here and there has not fixed. Honestly, I had worse issues with boatman bugs and neighborhood pests than with any of my equipment.
momov2,

what does your Aquatrol run at percent wise and how many hours do you run your pump. I take it when you say "adding" you mean bleach?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.