Adding chemicals in order/what’s the plan?

May 8, 2023
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Guilty pool store tester here. Last year was our first year with the pool at our new home, but we didn’t live here yet so I did what was easiest re: pool chain store testing. Just ordered my tf pro kit. Did a ton if reading. Now I’m playing around in the Pool Math app. The one thing I liked about said pool store was a sequential plan - how much, of what chemical, when to add and how long to wait after adding each, and when it was safe to swim. How do I figure out my plan of attack using the pool math app? Our pool isn’t open yet but I’d like to be prepared.

PoolMath will show you what is necessary to reach each recommended target based on your testing.
Until you test you won’t know what you need to achieve recommended levels.
Acid & chlorine should always be added separately (waiting 15-30 minutes between the two additions ) most everything else needed can be added whenever/simultaneously

Reactions: Bperry
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.