Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Hello there,

Our pool builder installed separate salt cells for the pool and hot tub. Our pool's salt cell appears to be setup to our omniPL automation and the settings are available on the app. The spa's salt cell system (aquarite S3) is not hooked up to our omniPL and the PB advised that we can buy a board to connect it. I see there is a product called "Hayward HLAQRPCB OmniHub Daughter Board". Anyone know if this daughter board works for OmniPL as well even though it says it's for omnihub or is there a different product we need. I know omniPL is fairly new so hopefully there is someone who knows this question. Otherwise, I guess we could just call hayward I'm assuming. Thank you!

We figured it out by looking through the manuals available online. Turns out we just need to connect the aquarite s3 to our omnipl with rs-485 wire directly (we plan on using sprinkler wire) and the daughter board is not needed. The daughter board might be for the old aquarite not the s3. I’ll fill out my pool details soon. Thank you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.