A vacuum to defeat all vacuums

FloridaPoolNewbie

Bronze Supporter
May 5, 2021
Florida
I've tried so many different types. First started with a Barracuda that would waste thru my filter, it didn't work great. Then I bought a battery operated vacuum that would waste into a bag and that hardly sucked up anything. I'm currently using just a roller connected to my hose that wastes into the filter. I'd love to get a great vacuum that wastes into it's own bag that actually works. Considered the vacuums powered by a hose but I see the bag doesn't catch much of the pollen and fine sediment. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I second the Pool Blaster Max. I've had one for going on three years, it's great. Change the batteries at the beginning of the season and again halfway through, empty during use and rinse it after every use, and it'll do you proud!

What I love about it is it picks up those tiny acorns oak trees drop during the summer. That's the main reason I got it, and it works beautifully.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.