Just saying hi!

Jun 18, 2015
mexico
Just wanted to stop by say hi and say that I'm new to this forum. For the first time this year we purchased a 21 foot round up bright Sanlam pool that we had some massive issues and dig in the ground so that we could set it up right however after many days of digging we were able to get it not completely level but it is up for the year due to hitting foundation so will enjoy the pool for this year it will come down next year unfortunately so we can have a backhoe come in and finally fixed and remove the foundation so that we can have a completely levelized pool so that we can really enjoy it although it's not very noticeable the others it is very noticeable to me which drives me bonkers

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Hello! How deep did you get? How out of level is it?

It is funny how you can see every little mess up but others do not see what you are talking about.

Kim
Ugh we had to dig down two feet and only got to a foot and then hit the old house foundation would have put somewhere else but size prevented bit. So we are off by about 3 in. Will be okay for this year but am going to have to create a pad for next year. And yes it is weird that I notice everything about it but others don't. I don't see how they can't but I will survive for this year. Lol [emoji5]

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk