Hot tub pump 1 troubleshoot

Jun 2, 2014
Atlanta, ga
I have a Sundance Spa Oltima 2004. I just bought a house with this hot tub. The display shows a "FLO" error on the screen and the hot tub is taking days to heat up. It's now at 95, but it took 2 days just to get to that. Pump 1 has two speeds. It only works on high speed. On low speed, it just makes a clicking sound. Does this mean that I have to buy a whole new pump 1? Pump 2 works great. Any help will be much appreciated.

I found the manual online and below is what FLO error message means http://www.sundancespas.com/Communications/InstructionManuals/04850ManRevC.pdf

FLOW SWITCH (Heater is deactivated. Pump may
also be deactivated). Proper flow of water is inhibited
or a flow switch has malfunctioned. Check for
proper water level and check for clogged stage 2
filter (page 35-36). Contact your dealer or service
organization.
Page 44

Thanks! I did see that as well. There is a good chance that it's the Flow Switch. It does appear to be pretty new though. I have a feeling that it has something to do with that pump 1. I didn't know if someone has experience this problem with theirs...pump 1 only working on high speed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.