12.5% Chlorine - $1.96 per gal @ Menards Vaild till 7-12-15

Must have been lost during the server host change. But what I essentially said before was that for any folks how do go out and check out the sale, to make sure the bleach isn't form old stock. Make sure to look at the date manufacture code. It may be in Julian date format. i.e. 15120 = year 2015, 120 day (30 April-ish). We know bleach has a limited shelf life. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Shelf life of bleach

Must have been lost during the server host change. But what I essentially said before was that for any folks how do go out and check out the sale, to make sure the bleach isn't form old stock. Make sure to look at the date manufacture code. It may be in Julian date format. i.e. 15120 = year 2015, 120 day (30 April-ish). We know bleach has a limited shelf life. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Shelf life of bleach

Yeah I was aware of shelf life at the time of purchase. Although when I looked for a date, I couldn't find one. I still bought them though. Now I know it was a Julian date format, mine are dated 15160. So 2015 June 9th. Pretty new if you ask me :) Thanks for the info!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.