Skimmer Box ID and Help

sbcpool

Mar 10, 2015
Upland, CA
This is the inside of my skimmer box. I have no idea what brand it is because I have found no identifying marks anywhere. My real frustration is that I'm trying to figure out how to get suction from the main drain, but as you can see the lever that presumably accomplishes this is broken. Any ideas?

xcXvLJZ.jpg

One skimmer only. Unless buried in the yard somewhere there are no mysterious valves. There are only two three-ways at the pad - one for spa/pool suction and the other for spa/pool return.

I know all the flow is currently from the skimmer because it accidentally sucked up a floating rubber toy once while the basket was out and when that stuck to the pipe the pressure dropped to zero at the filter. I thought maybe the main drain might be tied to the spa drain, but when I set to spa suction and spa return there is zero overflow from the spa. That lever that used to be at the bottom of the skimmer, and what appears to be some sort of scale on the right, have to have been for something.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.