New in-ground pool - Boston, MA. Lots of pics

Hi Spool,
I live in Metro West and am seriously thinking about putting in a pool. I've met with some pool companies -- Ferrari, Environmental, Ferrari, South Shore -- and I'm wondering who you used for your build and if you were happy with them. Please advise. I'm so confused between the different things I'm being told by each builder that my head is spinning!

Best,
Bonnie

Bonnie, sent you a private message with more details. We used Environmental Pools.

Tcrote, hahaha ramp idea is awesome. I'm not sure what happened but the frogs haven't been around for the last week or so.

I have been making slow progress on the landscaping. Doing it myself, so squeezing yard work in on weekends is a slow process.

Wow! Add me to the list of envious people... Just wow, your pool finish is EVERYTHING I wanted for myself, lol I wish I had seen this this before I signed my contract... I think I got the water color pretty close but no sparkles :( Lol. Amazing project! Congrats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ditto what everyone else has said! I have no original words :)
the spa tile is amazing, the plaster color is breathtaking! Coping and waterline tile beautiful! It all ties together for a really amazing build!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.