Circulation issue

I recently bought my house, which has an inground pool. After a few months of hiccups and issues, I got the pool up and running. However, no matter what I do, the water in the deep end is cloudy. A pool company told me that it was because there is only one return, in the middle of the pool, and that there is no way to circulate the water in the deep end. There are no drains either. Has anyone had this issue or has a possible solution?

Welcome to TFP!

I'm betting You have more going on than circulation, and it sounds like you may be on the verge of Algae. I would ask first, how you are testing, adding, and controlling your free Chlorine for a starting point. Let us know, and we will be happy to try and help.

So you only have 1 skimmer and 1 return jet? That does seem a little skimpy.
What kind of pool cleaner do you use?

More often than not, cloudy water is more a chemistry problem than a filtration problem ... or at least it starts with the chemistry.

I do not think you actually answered any of our questions ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Does not sound like you have one of the Recommended Test Kits.

Also we do not "shock" pools, we SLAM them when needed. See the ongoing discussion here: http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/98228-Shock-vs-SLAM-Difference-And-WEEKLY-!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.