Using test kir

Jul 20, 2012
I got my TF100 test kit with magnetic stirrer.

Where do you start? What do you test more then other tests?
Do you do them all daily?

I would think a couple every 2 days and the rest once a week.

I'm in Phoenix so it stays hot

I'll be back home from work this evening and going to break into this test kit

Welcome back and congrats on the kit! The kits comes with an instructions card(s). Doesn't matter really which one you test first, just test them all and post back here your results of: FC, CC, TA, PH, CYA, and CH. If/when you need to adjust chemicals, then we may suggest a specific order.

Also, please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later.

We look forward to seeing your test results. !

You'll want to run all the tests now.

If anything seems wacky, hold off and check Extended Test Kit Directions especially the TA static electricity note and CYA diultion. In Phoenix, I'd expect to see high CH, so don't give up too soon. And let the speedstir do the work on that test for sure.

Once you get comfortable with testing and know your results, use Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.