1st test results after new liner and refill

10 days after refill test results:

FC:3.5
CC:0.0
PH:7.5
CYA:20
TA:110
CH:175

I am using up some trichlor pucks from last year before switching over to the TFPC method. I did add two gallons of 8.25% bleach over the first few days to bring the FC levels up and I added enough granular stabilizer to bring the cya to 20 and plan to bring the cya to 30-40 with the remaining pucks (approx. 20 lbs.) before switching to bleach as my primary chlorine source. Any problem with this? How often should I check cya? We have had quite a bit of rain recently so it is not rising quite as quickly with the frequent removal of water. Also, any other adjustments I should be making? Thanks for your time and responses.

Welcome to TFP!

Numbers look good.

Important items are
Keep ph between 7.2 and 7.8
Keep chlorine above the minimum for your CYA at all times to keep the pool sanitized and algae free. Chlorine CYA Chart

Test CYA weekly for a bit then monthly when stable. No problem using pucks to chlorinate and add CYA.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.