Need new brush and pole... Attn. Forum sponsoring vendors??

Copperhead

LifeTime Supporter
Dec 29, 2009
Chandler, AZ
As always, greatly appreciate this forum for saving my sanity and helping me with my pool in many ways.
I need a new brush and pole and would like to give my business to any of the companies that sponsor or help with this forum, that are set up for internet sales and shipping.
Might as well get something decent instead of pay a local pool supply for overpriced marginal quality tools.
Too bad there is not a section on this forum for those vendors that help out.

Thanks!

Actually...this forum is sponsored and maintained by members such as yourself. We currently allow no marketing or direct selling here. I'm sure someone will come along and recommend a good deal they have themselves found.

Also check out stores like BJs, Costco, Sam's Club, if you're a member of any of these.

Of course good ol Amazon is a great source as well.

Copperhead,

YOU are a sponsor. (and Thank You). It's your 30 bucks for the lifetime membership that pays the expense of keeping the forum up and running smoothly.

You are generous to give and we are appreciative.

To maybe help, get a pricey pole if it's in the budget. They last and last and pay you back. Same with the accessories that go on the pole. I have had cheap brushes go bad in a season until I got a good (pricey) one that has lasted 6 years and counting.

I know there are professionals here that help out with pool problems. I bought a salt system from a company on this forum that gave me a great deal on an excellent product, as well as truthful, sound advice when I was getting nothing but misinformation and sales pitches from the local mega pool companies. Just want to do business with the "good guys". Shoot me a PM if you do this for a living yet contribute your time here to help guys like me tackle pool problems themselves without having to be taken for a ride by the local rip-offs. You are the kind of person I would like to support by patronizing your company.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.