Filter or chemical problem

So what I see you saying is-----------you added 2 gals of bleach to your pool while the pump on. Waited about an hour and tested. The test results were the same as the test you took before you added the 2 gals of bleach.

Make me wonder if your bleach was old or too weak to be any good. Can you please check the date code and share it.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
How long does a slam usually take? We are still working on it.

Btw, Home Depot tried to balk at taking empty bleach containers back (with a receipt) but they call yesterday and are going to.

Thanks fir for all the help.
Sorry to say, and this is what can be discouraging is there is no way to tell how long it takes. I've seen a few turn in a few days and some take weeks.

Glad that HD decided to give you your money back for your "water" purchase!

Thank you for the quick response, Tim. The water is definitely changing. Not as cloudy but still blue. FC is staying elevated longer. Cc was .5 two water tests in a row. Even slow progress is progress.

Thanks again for for all the help. I am excited to post (soon hopefully) that we have clear water.

I am VERY glad they agreed to give your money back. What did they say?

Good job on getting it to show progress. Make sure to take a pic every day so we can watch it change and clear with you! Sometimes the only thing that lets you know something is happening is the pics as the change is so slight your eyes just cannot see it without thepic to look back on

Kim

- - - Updated - - -

Good job on getting it to show progress. Make sure to take a pic every day so we can watch it change and clear with you! Sometimes the only thing that lets you know something is happening is the pics as the change is so slight your eyes just cannot see it without thepic to look back on

Kim

Good job on getting it to show progress. Make sure to take a pic every day so we can watch it change and clear with you! Sometimes the only thing that lets you know something is happening is the pics as the change is so slight your eyes just cannot see it without the pic to look back on

Kim

When I first brought the empty jugs and receipts they were a bit skeptical, to say the least. They tried to call Sunbelt chemicals but they were closed. They said they would call me Monday. When they called they had not been able to reach Sunbelt but agreed to refund for the jugs that I had. (12 of 16). I was god with that. When I took them up they must have learned something as they were more than polite and refunded for ALL jugs. I was a pretty happy camper. Went right. To Lowes and bought from them.

GOOD NEWS. Pool FC (21.5) and CC (.5) stayed the same over night. Going to add another jug before I go to work. Waiting.... I'll update pics tonight.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.