moregrip, new to TFP

I'm glad you are rid of him. I would let the BBB know about your experience and also put the objective facts on reviews (Yelp, Google, etc.). He'll just keep doing it to people. By just sticking to the facts in a review people can draw their own conclusion. Don't look back and enjoy! Your family will have years of great times moving forward! :)

I'm glad you are rid of him. I would let the BBB know about your experience and also put the objective facts on reviews (Yelp, Google, etc.). He'll just keep doing it to people. By just sticking to the facts in a review people can draw their own conclusion. Don't look back and enjoy! Your family will have years of great times moving forward! :)

Thank you, thank you, BBB still has him with a A+ rating, not very impressed with that based on the info I provided them unfortunately

Ohhhhhhhhhh I LOVE that new one! So pretty! I love how you can see through it!

Kim

Kim, that's not the standard mesh they use around here, it's probably 3x thicker with the larger holes, they had it on display on a large designer gate you would normally drive a car through, I asked them to use that mesh instead......they had no problem charging me for the upgrade! But like you, we love it :)