Mixing Intex and Jacuzzi?

We bought a house with an existing above ground pool but we have no idea how it fits together.
We have a Jacuzzi pump(just had to buy a new one because the existing one was fried), Jacuzzi sand filter and an Intex Krystal Klear Saltwater ECG.

I can't figure out how the Intex system fits into the equation because none of the fittings are the same size.
Is it even possible to mix the Intex and Jacuzzi systems? Is it possible that we were given the wrong equipment?
Thanks in advance!

I'm just jumping in to bump this up a little. In my limited knowledge of AGPs I understand that unusual size connectors is the norm and folks need to be creative in patching systems together if they move outside to the original manufacturers parts offerings.

I would look through the AGP forum as there may be some ideas previously reported by folks no longer posting to the board.

I seem to recall people making connectors out of non plumbing parts like electrical PVC piping.

I've always been curious about the two also. It would be nice to incorporate some extra heat into the pool without the solar stuff. I'm sure with some right fittings, it's doable.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.