I need to replace a Compool Valve CVA 24, But Everything is 24T Now

Chuckiechan

Jun 10, 2014
Roseville, CA
So I wonder what I need.

I only need 90 degree movement, but I prefer an adjustable type like my CVA 24. I set the solar roof heater to "leak" a little to help it drain quicker when it shut off so I didn't have to listen to "gurgle gurlge gurlge" for an hour. It has a vacuum breaker on the roof part of the system, but it's not working very well, if at all.

Attached are the positions I need - Note that the one with the handle is not at 90 degrees. In practice I'm only off a couple of degrees. That is the position I don't close 100% for drain down.

Thanks in advance...

I am a little confused. No idea what 24T means.
You can use any actuator to do this ... they have internal adjustable cams that let you set the stop points. the Intermatic versions are usually cheaper.

The old actuator is a compool CVT 24. The replacements I see around are CVT 24T.

I was wondering if there was some difference that might cause me trouble since I'll be ordering on line.

EDIT. I sent the company I'm planning to buy from the question. It's probably the same with cheaper electronics or something.

The "T" on the end of the part number means it has a toggle switch on the actuator to allow you to change the direction in which the actuator rotates. Not required, but could be useful. Pulling the cord out of the actuator and turning it 180 degrees does the same thing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.