Adding a pool light

We just got one of these. They are bright! We have ours positioned so that it lights towards the back of the pool so we are not looking at it. We have a 28 ft round pool that has a deep-end and it lights it nicely. We are pleased with it. Got it on amazon. Let me know if you have specific questions and I might be able to answer them.

- - - Updated - - -

ps. you would probably even be fine with a lower watt model. We went with the 100 because of the deep end.

We have that same light. We have a 30 foot round with a deep end and while one light works pretty well we have one Nite - Lighter with a clear bulb and one with colored lights that lets you change between blue, green, red, and several variations. If I was choosing I would choose the clear light. It seems to have the stronger light.

Just ordered up the NL-50. I think it will be bright enough for our 24' round. I am really just wanting a nice glow. In all honesty I am not sure there is any difference in the NL-100 and the NL-50 other than the bulb. Can anyone confirm that?

Poolsupplies.com

The magnetic lights are made by game. They also have a flo light that attaches to your outlet assembly, and uses the water flow into pool to turn impellers that run a turbine that powers the 8 LED lights...that is something you can try. Both are a non wired alternative.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've got some much like what cubby descibed, not sure if they're the same ones or not. Came in a 2 pack from Walmart for $10, run on 3 AA batteries with a remote that doesn't work very well. Much easier to pull them out and turn them off manually. I currently only have one operating and it does a pretty good job of lighting my 16x48 Intex. As for battery life, I haven't used it enough to answer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.