salt water pool and automatic pool cover

May 16, 2015
frankfort il
thinking of switching to swg but a bit nervous about corrosion issues with top track auto pool cover. i have heard a few stories about corrosion occuring wondering if any of our members have had issues with this. would really like to hear from some who have salt water pools for a long time

There have been just a few reports of issues with a SWG and an auto pool cover that uses an aluminum frame. You can avoid having problems by using a zinc anode connected to the bonding system and buried in damp soil.

yes ive heard about the anode and really appreciate the way you always give great advice i started using the bbb method last year after doing pool wrong all my life and addind anything and everything to pool my pool was always clear but it cost me a ton to keep it that way just installed new liner and wanted to be sure to start eveything right from the start

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.